1) “I have decided that this will be a ridiculously amazing year” Image via Pinterest and found on mademoiselle-rose-things.tumblr.com.
2) “She designed a life she loved.” Image via Pinterest and found on danielle-dowling.com but it looks like it came from prettychic.com
3) “Make today count. You’ll never get it back.” Image via Pinterest and found on richesforrags.tumblr.com
4) “Don’t promise when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry and don’t decide when you’re sad.” Image via Pinterest and found on twitter.com
5) Lastly “There is always, always something to be thankful for.” Image via Pinterest and found on stylecaster.com
Life is short and as this new year begins how can we make it better than the year before? If we imagine December 31st, 2016 for a moment what does it look like? And how is it different from today? Each year is made up of a whole bunch of today’s, so if we want to make a change now is the day to do it. I love making New Years resolutions and it is fun to make big life changing ones. However unless they are measurable in days or weeks I often don’t achieve them. These 5 quotes are some recent additions to my quote board on Pinterest, I hope you enjoy them. Happy 2016!